Meet Alte Künste – Ancient Arts in real life!
I am a vendor at the following yarn-festivals. There you can touch and feel my natural dyed yarn. I am always excited to meet the people behind email-addresses or instagram-nicknames:
9. & 10. March 2019 – WollLandia 2 in Kieselbronn
23. & 24. March 2019 – Allgäuer Nadelstiche, Oberstdorf
3. – 5. May 2019 – Nadelwelt (Needleworld), Karlsruhe
10. – 12. May 2019 – Natural Dye Weekend with handherzseele
1. – 2. June 2019 – Oppenheimer Wollfest (Oppenheim Yarnfestival)
15. – 16. June 2019 – Open Musem Road, Rüssingen
23. June 2019 – 1. Auersmacher Wollfest (Auersmach Yarnfestival)
More festivals & dates are updated continously, so stay tuned!
Interested in trying things out yourself?
Stirring the dye-pots or whirling the spindle?
Ancient Arts occationally offers the following workshops, which you can book for a group or your event:
- Spinning with the hand-spindle and the spinning-wheel
- Spinning for kids
- Spinning in myths and fairy tales
- Introduction to natural & plant dyeing
- Shades of Blue: Easy ways to Indigo-Vats
You want to book a specific workshop for your group? No problem, I am happy to travel and teach at your place. Just use the contact form to get in touch with me and we discuss the details.